Multiply ERP Solution
ERP Solution addresses all the needs of an enterprise with the process view of an organization to meet
the organizational goals and integrate all the functions of the enterprise. Integrated diverse applications
and business processes can be complex. Out ERP solution simplifies the process track.
A successfully implemented ERP strategy can optimize your company's process costs, increase production
efficiency, improve flexibility and consistency over all your business operations, and achieve global
availability of strategic product information. You can achieve all these goals with the management information
system and unique technology base provided by our package.
ERP automates the tasks necessary to perform a business process—such as order fulfillment,
which involves taking an order from a customer, shipping it and billing for it. With ERP, when a
customer service representative takes an order, he or she has all the necessary information—the
customer's credit rating and order history, the company's inventory levels and the shipping dock's trucking
schedule. Everyone else in the company can view the same information and has access to the single
database that holds the order. When one department finishes with the order, it is automatically routed via
the ERP system to the next department. To find out where the order is at any point, one need only log in to
the system. With luck, the order process moves like a bolt of lightning through the organization.
ERP is the key to successful production in the e-Business era.
- —Optimization of enterprise-wide processes through increased production efficiency
- —Realizing the potential of workforce management
- —Absolute availability of strategic information and production data
- —ERP tracks company financials, human resources data and all the manufacturing information
- —Straightforward integration of existing and future components
- —Information Availability -- it's the lifeblood of commerce and lies at the heart of an organization's operation
Financial Accounting System
Fixed Assets Management System
Purchase Management System
Sales Management System
Inventory Control Management System